Thursday, February 23, 2012

assignment #17


            This is a place that i hold near and dear to my heart, a place that can't be replaced in my mind, when every you say home I think of this place. Yes it maybe only a building, four walls with hallways separating each room, and a backyard that may not mean to much to other people, but to me it means the world and my entire child hood.

            Title of my art is "my little piece of happyness". I started making this in photoshop and then progressed it into a illustrator production. it was an 8 by 10 thing. I pick this place because of the history i had for it and the meaning of it to me how it is the best place in the world for me.

           When i started to go over the picture i thought of using the same colors that are already in the picture, but that would be to typical so i used different colors for my imagination and creativity. When i decided to move back my home was all i could think about. i used the bright colorful color that i always imagined in my mind of this great placed.
     
          I used color to explain feelings, past experiences, and other reasons.I also used texture to show the history and age of it.

         The message was to get you to experience the warm feeling that i get going home everyday and growing up all the time.

        I enjoyed the coloring on illustrator the most. i gave at least 85% on this project, i dont really enjoy ilustrator for painting picures so i was still getting used to the idea. i spent the times when we were allowed to work on this project. this is a really good painting on something that is very cool so i conciderate a work of art. It explains what im all about very creative, colorfu,l and open.

       This was a very intrustting assignment that did get my intrest rising, but also iit was a way to explain all of our special places that we use to hang or still do hang, that also inspires us or remindes us of our history.







No comments:

Post a Comment