Thursday, February 23, 2012

Entry #15- Introduction: Share your story- Brainstorm/Draft

When I think about my home I think of many different emotions, happiness, grief, amazed, hyper, and many other different emotions. Times like when I had my own personal me, myself and I moment walking on the trail past my backyard, staring up at the blue sky walking up the hill throwing rocks into the small swampy pond below. Continuing down the all the way to the dirt path past the tall grass where i sit and stare pass a neighbors fence into the city and watch the Bart train roll past the trees. Good and fun times when me and my friend from next door would play in my backyard  chasing each other through the plant and climbing the trees, but making sure we climb enough so we can jump off and keep going. Times when we trapped the water guns and the buckets of water and starting the biggest water fight in the world getting all the families joining in, water balloon pieces everywhere and let’s just say it was never a boring day. The easy and slow times when all I did was chase the ice cream truck getting him to slow down and try to get a five finger discount on some ice cream. Playing basketball with my family and learning some new moves playing 21 with my uncle, and getting beat one on one with my cousin. Times when I would swing from my old tire swing that hooked perfectly from this tree, getting my friend to get on while I push her into this bush of leaves. To the great times of going on different cool adventures chasing squirrels and other cool looking animals through all sorts of weird places, also making those places cool hangout to just get away from everything. Exciting times when i got my first bike and fell off the first time riding around the court in circles as i see my aunt and grandma smile. The sleepy times i had doing chores outside then raking the leaves into plies to i could sleep in them. Extreme times of running around in the house and dodging couch corners, walls, and people trying to make it to my room as fast as i could. The late nights staying up playing call of duty sneaking food while everyone is asleep. From the good times to the bad times I had a lot of memories in this house and I will never forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment