Thursday, March 1, 2012

Assignment #18

 This image when I visualize it, it tells me a story to always keep your imagination always going. It shows the texture of his glasses and his face. the words i can't really make out what they are, but they show a lot of detail. Elements show line, contour, fading of the image, and the shadow of the picture.
When I look at this photo it gives me an idea of the what this person is and his music. It shows the different lyrics and the different songs he has made. Lines, contour, shades, and fading shows the many different ways you can use this type of art. i am going to use this as an example of what I'm going to use in my art.
This was an interesting use of the persons features. the words in the glasses was a nice feature, but also the neckless and the different shades in the picture also helped. line and texture are used a lot in this picture, but also his shirt and face. I'm going to use this picture for many reasons i can use his style and his different poses.



No comments:

Post a Comment