Monday, January 30, 2012

Semester Reflection

1. I received a B, and there are many things I'm going to do to keep this grade, but also to raise it to an A. I plan to always do my work and turn it in on time no matter what. Also i want to accept anything i get and do better. instead of finding my own solution to problems I'm going to be open to my teacher. this is my plan.
2.my favorite assignment was the i pod silhouette. it gave me a chance to explore my photoshop skills and what i learned. my least favorite wee the ones that i had to site notes for. it was stressful and very irritating.it was hard to deal with this during limited time in class. with each one i wanted to slam my head into a wall.
3. my first year has been good. went through a couple of courses that have exited me, and disapoint me too. looking t graduate with a 3.5 or higher. I'm really keeping my grades up and doing my work. many assignment and different studies.
4.looking to be join to community college. also to work, and pay for things. maybe to have nicer stuff. taking care of my family. also to helping my friends with photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment