Friday, January 13, 2012

assignment #14

                         
                                    "Journey To New Beginnings"
                                                             
                 The title to my piece is “Journey To New Beginnings. I picked the title because it means a lot in my life. Moving from your home is a big change taking your old life and throwing it basically in the trash, or forgetting about things that you use to worry about. As i began my ideas for this piece i focused mainly on the other things around me instead of telling a story in myself. so I started over and really got into the idea of moving myself and showing feeling into the picture. I manly focused on my overall look of my peace, with the feel of the color and the lines of my piece to create a mood.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment